Blog Home | www.joyfulnoisekids.com | Mindful Moments Calendar | email: mindfulmomentsatjn@gmail.com

Friday, March 3, 2023

Ice Skating Party with the 4's/ school agers

A couple weeks ago on one of the days that the "big kids" didn't have school I decided to throw an ice skating party!  I found some "party lights" and built an ice skating rink out of blocks.

We had to wave "hello" with our feet to get warmed up.    :-)
 We also used our breathing ball to help us take a few big deep breaths.
I called the kiddos up one at a time and told them choose a pair of  "Ice skates"  (wax paper pieces)

Hey Wells!




Look at George go!

Sophie's got the moves!




Wells and Zane are discovering that you can slide around on your hands as well!
Georgia is trying it too!
Addie was feeling very proud    :-)






I grabbed a few spot markers for the friends to skate around.


Zane, Kyliegh, and Rowan are wearing them on their heads like "safety helmets."