I found some cute activity dice last week at the MIAEYC conference.
I told the 4's that I will be tossing them since they are made out of wood....
We had a good time trying out the different moves.....this is crab walking!
Hopping on one foot takes some balance!
The dice landed on "1 duck waddle".... the kiddos thought it was hilarious to do just 1 little waddle!
I gave each child a yoga card that matched one of mine. I held up a card and asked "who has a pose that looks like this?" Then we took turns trying each of the poses.
This is the motorcycle pose. This is a great leg workout.
Roman and Lucas are doing really good downward dog poses! Way to go boys!
This is the sailboat pose. I like to have the friends try it on both sides, so we feel balanced. This is one of my favorite poses!
Haylie, Sebastian, and Wells are in frog pose. I think they are catching a few flies on their tongues too!
We ended our time together with the big breathing ball. Everyone got to take a turn expanding and collapsing it.
This was definitely a favorite activity!
It was amazing to hear and see the class breathing together! It made my teacher heart very happy💗
Well done 4's class!