Blog Home | www.joyfulnoisekids.com | Mindful Moments Calendar | email: mindfulmomentsatjn@gmail.com

Friday, September 20, 2019

Week 2


Fours :-)
 I was pretty impressed that the 4's remembered the STAR breathing! 

 We also tried the drain breathing....you pretend your arms are faucets and squeeze everything real tight.....
Then exhale and release  :-)


 A few friends even remembered our "I am safe" mantra!!!



 We tried owl pose.  We turned our heads and took deep breaths too  :-)






I told the 4's to stay very still and quiet...just like a little seed  :-)








Nice frog breathing!  (Saying "ribbit" on the exhale)


Whew!  What a great workout...time to rest in starfish pose  :-)






Threes  :-)

 Nice moves Frankie!
Good breathing Isaac!




Lily really liked the drain breathing!



We took a few deep breaths and said "I am safe" 3 times..

Arms and chests open for mountain pose  :-)

Great frog poses friends!  wow!


Downward dog time....I told the 3's that if they are happy dogs they can wag their tails  :-)






Toddlers :-)
Pema is trying the butterfly pose and Alex is standing tall  :-)
Hi Beckett!

Ethan and Pema were watching me  :-)

Beckett found a mat!
So Big!


Alex is touching his mat and Pema is stretching!




 Infants  :-)
Caroline is feeling the yoga mats  :-)

Elouise stretched her arms and legs with me  :-)


Leah found her toes in happy baby pose  :-)



 Two's :-)

We started with some STAR breathing.....


And balloon breathing....   



Stretch Abe!






Nice cow pose Bodhi!
Jacob is pretending to be a cow too!   Mooooooo
Downward dog!

Nice train pose!


Ribbit Ribbit!   Can you try the frog pose?

Hendrik crawled under me  :-)  And Piper and Greta are practicing downward dog pose!


Time to relax and listen to the music!




Nice job friends!