After some deep breathing the Threes class was ready for mountain pose
Nice downward dog pose Kate!
Hi Lucy :-)
Zander and Frankie are trying seed pose Nice work boys!
Lily is reaching high like a giraffe
Nic
Quinn, Kate and Graham were really focusing on the frog pose!
Toddler Time
Alex decided to join me on my yoga mat :-)
Hey Pema!
Sophie, Ethan, and Alex are watching me do balloon breathing...Ethan thought it was pretty funny
Great Mountain pose Ethan!
Alex is reaching!
Sophie decided to try the frog pose on my mat :-)
Downward dog!
It was really cool to see her try the pose with me :-)
Nice cloud pose Beckett!
The 4's class practiced some S.T.A.R. breathing with me
This is a little different take on the balloon breathing. I was really encouraging the class to feel the deep stretch in their lower backs..
I see lots of mountains standing tall!
Sadie and Aiden are both standing on their tip toes. :-)
Campbell, Addie and Charly are trying downward dog. I reminded the group to please hold their body weight with their hands, not heads. I told the class that we want to keep our necks and heads safe. :-)
This is the seed pose. Ryan and Sawyer popped up a couple times to ask me to watch them.
I was telling the group to pretend they are a seed that is going in the ground :-)
This is the train pose, and everyone wanted to "choo choo." This was getting a bit loud, so I reminded the 4's that we are trying to calm down and relax our bodies. On the spot I came up with "train breaths." I inhaled deep and made a quiet "choooooooo" sound on the exhale. That actually worked out really well!
This is the giraffe pose. Your hands are supposed to be the giraffe's mouth eating leaves from a tree.
Yum yum!
Whew! Time to rest in starfish pose :-)
Infants :-)
Miss Asia is helping Bennett with legs curled and straight. This is good for working the leg muscles and for digestion.
I am helping Caroline bring her legs up one at a time :-)
Tummy time!
He was very interesting in the conscious discipline breathing cube :-)
I helped Leah with a few arm raises :-)
She was holding her legs up all by herself!
Two's Room
Nice job picking a yoga mat friends :-)
He Brady :-)
Greta and Lucas are trying balloon breathing!
Leona was feeling a little shy
Nice deep breathing Piper!
Lily has a lovely smile :-)
Hey Jake!
Story found her feet for "bear pose" She asked to do this again and again :-)
Rest pose :-)
Namaste :-)
Great 1st week everyone!