Blog Home | www.joyfulnoisekids.com | Mindful Moments Calendar | email: mindfulmomentsatjn@gmail.com

Thursday, May 18, 2023

4's Class Babydoll circle time

🎵🎵🎵

I start each baby doll circle time by singing....
 "Find a baby, find a baby, find a baby that wants to play, find a baby, find a baby, find a baby, right away."  (To the tune of "Oh my darlin")
Since the 4's are so excited to go to "big kid school," I thought it would be fun for us to figure out how to get our babies ready for school!🎒
We changed our babies' diapers, fed them a bottle, and got them ready for the day.🍼
It was fun brainstorming all the different things a baby might need at school. I borrowed a little backpack, and we pretended to add clothes, bottles, wipes, blankies, pacifiers and all kinds of stuff!  We even pretended to buckle our baby in a car seat and drive them to school!
A couple babies were sad at drop off, so we gave lots of hugs and reminded them that we will come back.
 💗💗💗💗



I showed the class a cute little breathing ball for the babies. As we said goodnight to our babies, each kiddo and their baby got to take a turn to breathe with it.