Blog Home | www.joyfulnoisekids.com | Mindful Moments Calendar | email: mindfulmomentsatjn@gmail.com

Friday, June 2, 2023

Binoculars


We had such a great time using binoculars! I loved how excited the kiddos were to tell me what they were "eye spying!"  I was happily surprised that the binoculars held up the whole time!









They were so excited to try the binoculars!  




Norah said she saw a tree. I asked her to show me her best tree pose🌳   

Connor is sharing binoculars with Quinton  :-)






 


They ran all over the play yard looking around.






Charlie found a really neat rock!


Great tree pose Avery!




What do you see Kavan?

Stella and June are looking together!












It was really hot when I visited the toddlers, so we decided to explore our binoculars in the classroom.

They had so much fun looking through them!



Lots of "eye spying" going on.....



















I brought "spy glasses" for the 4's friends.....

The large play structure quickly turned into a big pirate ship!

I heard one of the boys say "Hoist the sails!"


"Full speed ahead!"



Roman is looking over the edge of the "ship"

I said "Hey Zane, that's a really cool picture!"

Logan was pretty happy that 2 fit in his pockets  :-)